is committed to protect and respect your privacy. This is why we request your consent for the collection of this data, its internal and/or third party sharing and usage.
collects navigation data and information gathered from the submission of requests using the forms, the e-mails, and the phone calls.
We collect the data and process it through the following means:
· Online subscription to our mailing lists (Newsletter, etc…)
· Online submission of contact forms
· Phone calls to our numbers
· E-mail contact
· Cookies (including our own and third party cookies)
· Online Surveys
We may also obtain your data from different sources, including (but not limited to):
· Your participation to our events
· The information we collect from international and national events, like fairs, workshops etc…
Luceor collects your data in order to:
· Guarantee and improve the usage of our website and your user experience
· Process your information requests, orders, and any other types of requests
· Keep you informed about our products’ updates, new products, improvements, best practices etc…
· Improve the quality of our customer services
· Process job applications
· Analyze, evaluate The users’ behavior
· Suggest you the content that best suits your needs.
When you give your consent, we may share some of your Personal Information with third parties, they may include:
• Affiliates (parent company, subsidiaries)
• Service providers (to monitor and analyze the use of our website)
• Business partners
The process of data sharing will be based on your preferences, and you will be notified of any third party that will have a limited and secure access to your data.
We may also provide your data to credit reference agencies and any other specialized third parties in order to guarantee the security of transactions and prevent any potential fraudulent or unauthorized purchases.
Our company securely stores all or a part of your data and personal information on our own servers, in our headquarters and branches located in France, in addition to third party service providers listed below:
Microsoft Business Suite
List of companies / 3rd Parties
You can decide, at any time, to request a data removal by using our contact form or by contacting us directly using the following address. The process of data removal may take up to one month.
We may retain a part or all of your data for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, deal with and resolve some potential disputes, and enforce our agreements. This data will be completely erased when it will not be needed anymore.
We may use your contact details and your navigation history to send you information and offers related to our existing and new products, in addition to updates and improvements. We may also send you offers from our Group and partners, for whom you have given your consent.
You may opt out from receiving these offers at any time, by unsubscribing from our mailing lists or contacting us using our contact form, our contact email or contact phone.
Your information is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to, and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Your data may also be provided to law enforcement entities upon request from competent authorities.
The security of your Personal Data is important to us. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure it security on our servers (password and firewall-protected).
However, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
When you submit and share any personal information and data with our company, you need to be aware of your data protection rights, and you are entitled to:
· The right to have access to your data, by requesting copies of your personal data. This may be subject of certain processing fees when applicable.
· The right to update and rectify your data: You may request to correct, to update or to complete any information you believe is inaccurate or outdated.
· The right of data deletion: You can request the deletion of some or all of your personal data, under certain conditions and unless this data is related to existing agreements and / or legal matters.
· The right to make objections to the usage and processing of your data: You may require, under certain conditions, some or full restrictions on your data processing and usage.
Your requests may take up to one month starting from the date of submission. You may contact us using our contact form, our contact email or by calling us using our contact numbers.
Cookies are files stored on your computer or device used to collect some Internet usage information. When using our websites or third party websites, some cookies may be placed on your computer, upon your consent. Some cookies are optional, as those related to website navigation, ads preferences etc… while others are mandatory to allow our websites and services to operate properly (like keeping you signed in to your client area for example).
Please refer to https://allaboutcookies.org/ to learn more about cookies.
· Functional cookies: these are mandatory cookies and without accepting them, you will not be able to use our services properly. They include your session data, your selected preferences and any other first-party and third party cookies necessary for the proper website usage.
· Optional cookies: They include analytics related cookies (collecting information about navigation, IP address, browser, device, referral and any other related information), advertising cookies (collecting marketing and advertising related information and behavior in order to customize the way some products are presented and promoted to you), and any other optional cookies. These can include first-party and third party cookies.
Here is the list of third party cookies we may use:
You may choose your cookie preferences from your browser, or by choosing the types of cookies you want to accept through our cookie consent bar / screen. You understand that sometimes this can cause some of our website features not to function properly.
Please keep in mind that these cookie and privacy policies only apply to our website. You may need to read and accept third-party privacy policies before using our websites and services.
Phone: +33 (0)9 75 69 11 75
Or using our contact page: www.luceor.com/contact